I went for a walk. For three days. Through Wayandu. For a cause. For the Freedomwalk. With a group of awesome people who has the guts it takes make changes in the world.
It was a humbling experience and taught a lot of things. Most have been told many times over by many people. But these are things I have experienced. I think experience counts.
- You can do whatever you want , provided you have enough interest in it.
- People will always surprise you – either with their kindness or with their idiocy.
- City lives ruin trust between people.
- No time is a hard time , when you have the will. Every obstacle shatters before it ( your will ) . Your target will get closer .
- Patience. Patience. Patience.
- A smile makes a lot of difference. A lot. No i mean i experienced it first hand.
- When you want something from the world, ask.
- You lead. Who follows is none of your business.
- FOSS is awesome. But people are awesomer.
- When you walk , you observe more. You think more. You will become much more comfortable with loneliness.
- Coffee plantations are awesome.
- Kerala is probably one of the most educated and networked states in India.